Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure
Sale Price: $ 583.95
You Save: $ 11.05 (2%)
Estimated ship date: April 2023
Quarter Scale Figure by Hot Toys
Iron Man and his high-tech suits have always been widely beloved. Tony Stark designed the Mark IV armor to replace Mark III armor after it was heavily damaged in a fight and showcased it with a grand entrance to the Stark Expo in Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 2. Designed to succeed the older, damaged model, the armor features a slightly different design from its predecessor, having a more streamlined appearance and edged armor plates.
As the first exciting release of 2022, Secret Compass and Hot Toys are delighted to introduce the amazingly detailed and massive Iron Man Mark IV Quarter Scale Collectible Figure inspired by Iron Man 2.
Beautifully designed with gorgeous detailing, the 1/4th scale figure measures approximately 48.6 cm tall and is crafted based on Robert Downey Jr’s screen appearance as Tony Stark/Iron Man from the movie. It features a newly developed Tony Stark helmeted head sculpt, an interchangeable helmeted head with LED-light up function, skillfully applied metallic Hotrod red and gold-colored armor, LED lights shine through various areas of armor, articulated armor designed to reveal interior mechanical design or hidden weapons, and a specially designed figure stand.
Marvel fans, don’t miss out on this rare chance to pre-order Mark IV armor in quarter scaled figure!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Iron Man Mark IV Quarter Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man in Iron Man 2
- One (1) Iron Man helmet with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) newly developed Tony Stark helmeted head with removable mask
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles, and skin texture
- Approximately 48.6 cm tall
- Over 40 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic gold and red colored painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armor design
- LED light-up design on eyes, chest, arc reactor, and palms (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of ribs, shoulder, forearms, back of legs and upper back (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
- Two (2) pairs of articulated rib armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- One (1) pair of articulated forearm armor allowing extension for missile firing mode
- One (1) pair of articulated countermeasure dispensers
- One (1) pair of detachable bicep armor
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands
- Articulated flaps on legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) donut box
- One (1) donut
- One (1) coffee cup
- A specially designed figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate
**Batteries included for collectible figure, button cells are required
Product Size:19.13" H (485.9mm)
***Many items ships double-boxed!!***
All sixth scale figures and many more items come double-boxed automatically when purchased through Secret Compass! Most other dealers will slap a label right on the cardboard shipper and ship that way with no protection. Secret Compass recognizes the value in your collectible figure and we always double-box the cardboard shipper, which comes fresh out of a master case so it shows no sign of shipping before it ships to you.
This item is still in pre-order and we do not know what the final shipping costs will be.
Because the item in still production, we do not know the final weight or dimensions, or even how many boxes there will be. Therefore, we cannot give you an accurate quote. Actual shipping rates will be determined when the item is in stock, and will be reflected on your final invoice.
The following are reasonable estimates for shipping based on the size/weight of various figures:
1/6 or 1/10 Scale Figures
1/4 Scale (Premium Format Figures)
1/3 Scale (Prime 1)
1/2 Scale (Prime 1, Legendary Scale)
Please note that size can vary greatly between different figures, and the above are only estimates based on figures we have seen in the past.
These estimates are by no means a guarantee of your final shipping cost - your final cost could be less or more!