These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) govern the placing of a pre-order (“Pre-Order”) with Secret Compass, Inc, a Colorado corporation (the “Company”) supplying the Product (as defined below) to you (the "Customer"). Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order of any Product available on the Company website. By submitting a Pre-Order, you (the “Customer”) are entering into an agreement between you (the "Customer") and the Company, made and effective on the date of Pre-Order Submission, subject to the following Terms.
The Company may, at its sole discretion, change these Terms without notice to the Customer. By submitting a Pre-Order after these Terms have been modified, you are agreeing to such modifications.
1. Product: A Product available for Pre-Order is any item designated as “Pre-Order” on the Product webpage on the Company website. A Product available for Pre-Order is not immediately available for shipment. A Product is reserved for the Customer when the Customer submits a Pre-Order for it.
2. Product Release Date: The release date for a Product available for Pre-Order is determined by the manufacturer of the product. The release date is specified on the Product webpage, and is an estimation of when the Product will be available for shipment by the Company. Availability of the Product on or before the release date is not guaranteed.
3. Non-Refundable Deposit: Many Products available for Pre-Order require a deposit. All deposits (the "NRD") are non-refundable. The NRD amount (if any) is clearly shown on the Product webpage. The NRD will be collected from the Customer’s payment method immediately upon submitting the order. Any NRD collected is non-transferable. The NRD does not represent the full purchase price of the Product.
4. Pre-Order Submission: To submit a Pre-Order the Customer will complete checkout for the Product on the Company website. Any NRD will be collected immediately from the payment method specified by the Customer. If the Customer requests a Pre-Order by any means other than the website, including by telephone or email, the Pre-Order is considered submitted upon payment of the NRD. By submitting a Pre-Order, the Customer agrees to remit payment for the final amount due (see “Final Payment Invoice” below) within 7 days of receipt of the Final Payment Invoice from the Company. Company agrees to reserve the Product for the Customer, unless Customer fails to pay the Final Payment Invoice within 7 days.
5. Pre-Order Cancellation: The Customer or the Company may cancel a Pre-Order at any time. Pre-Order cancellation will result in either forfeiture or refund of the NRD (if any) depending on the following conditions:
A. Forfeiture of NRD: The Customer agrees to forfeit to the Company the NRD if either (1) the Customer cancels the Pre-Order within 548 days of Pre-Order submission, or (2) the Pre-Order is cancelled due to failure of the Customer to remit the Final Amount Due within 7 days of receipt of the Final Payment Invoice from the Company.
B. Refund of NRD: The Company agrees to refund the NRD to the Customer if either (1) the Company cancels the Pre-Order due to a Product becoming Non-Available to the Customer, or (2) the Customer requests Pre-Order cancellation 549 days or more after the Pre-Order is submitted.
6. Non-Availability of Product: A Product becomes Non-Available if the Company, at its sole discretion, determines it will never be able to ship the Product to the Customer. Delays in release of the Product by the manufacturer or distributors do not result in the Product becoming Non-Available.
7. Final Payment Invoice: Upon availability of the Product for shipment, the Company will email a Final Payment Invoice to the Customer indicating the Final Amount Due. The Final Amount Due will be the full purchase price of the Product, plus any applicable shipping, handling, and taxes, minus any NRD paid by the Customer. The Customer must remit the Final Amount Due to the Company within 7 days of receipt of the invoice. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of the Pre-Order and forfeiture of the NRD (if any) to the Company.
8. Additional Terms and Conditions: The purchase of the Product is subject to additional Terms and Conditions provided by the Company. The current Terms and Conditions can be found here http://secretcompassonline.com/Terms/ and are subject to change without notice.